Created in 2016 as Expats Middle East, ExpatsME.com is the exchange network dedicated to life abroad. It provides free information and advice to those living or wishing to live overseas.
Share your expat experience! We rely on the experience of expatriates by inviting them to share it on the website: everybody can participate!
Designed by expatriates for expatriates, ExpatsME.com helps people who want to live abroad, wherever they are in the world, and wherever they would like to live.
We believe that there are two types of information which expats find most useful, namely:
1. Impartial information about intended destinations.
2. Opinions and advice from expats with relevant first hand experience.
We also believe that of equal importance to expats is the ability to make friends and establish some form of support network in their new home country.
As a result, we provide the following:
– Country and city guides written with the expat, not the tourist, in mind.
– Useful articles written for an expat audience covering a wide range of subjects.
– Friendly, lively forums and an email discussion list where members are made welcome and encouraged to become part of our community.
– A monthly email newsletter full of useful information and interesting articles.
– Expat experiences from expatriates all over the world.
– Financial advice provided by a range of expert, independent financial advisers ready to answer visitors’ enquiries.
– Interviews with leading authors, expat service providers and relocation professionals.
– An informative and entertaining podcast for visitors to listen to online or download.
– Much more, including property listings for popular expat destinations, expat book reviews, expat blogs, etc.
If you’d like to write about your experiences as an expat or have expert advice which you’d like to share with our visitors we’re always interested in receiving articles for publication. Equally, if there’s something you’d like to see at the site which isn’t already here please let us know.
We hope you’ll take the time to register (it’s quick and free) and join us in the forums! You’ll be made very welcome.
Good luck with your move!
The Expats Middle East team